Caltec can provide process and mechanical engineering, concept and FEED services in addition to our supply of surface jet pump or compact separation technology.
Our training and services include the following areas:
- Feasibility studies - providing quality information for decision making by analysing the viability of an application within a process, using Caltec's technologies. Narrowing the scope of the project to identify the best option. Enhancing the probability of success by addressing and mitigating factors early on, saving clients valuable time and money later on in the project by avoiding costly mistakes and poor decisions
- Well analysis - production optimisation through the use of Caltec’s Gas-Gas Surface Jet Pump (SJP) module in Petex GAP software (part of IPM suite)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) - Computational Fluid Dynamics is a powerful tool for fluid analysis, allowing complex systems and flow phenomena to be simulated, predicting with confidence, the effect on your product throughout its design cycle. At Caltec we offer specialised CFD experience related to the oil and gas industry, with a focus on internal flows.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) - Our FEA team are able to model complex equipment and perform structural analysis under specified loading conditions. The results can be used to check for compliance with a design code or to perform value engineering activities.
- 3D modelling - Our 3D modelling team carries out complex 3D modelling to visualise designs and develop concept variations using Caltec’s technologies. Giving our client deeper understanding by exploring completed products before they are built.
Please Contact Us for further details.